6 TED quotes to make you feel like less of a mess
We all have those days.
- 1."Human beings are works in progress that mistakenly think they're finished." - Dan Gilbert
- 2."Even at the moment of your failure, right then, you are beautiful. You don't know it yet, but you have the ability to reinvent yourself endlessly. That's your beauty." - Lidia Yuknavitch
- 3."Have you ever had a conversation with yourself and then suddenly realized you're a real asshole to yourself?" - Ze Frank
- 4."Mastery is not a commitment to a goal but to a constant pursuit. We thrive not when we've done it all, but when we still have more to do." - Sarah Lewis
- 5.“If you want to live a life free of regret, there is an option open to you. It's called a lobotomy. But if you want to be fully functional and fully human, you need to learn to live, not without regret, but with it." - Kathryn Schulz
- 6."The only people who don't experience shame have no capacity for human empathy or connection." - Brene Brown