Food in My House
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Apologies for not making this list sooner.
- •It's not my fridge, but my freezer that speaks volumes about me.
- •In my fridge, a stainless steel of at least 5 avocados can always be found.Storing avocados in a stainless bowl helps to keep them from over ripening.
- •Bread flour, whole wheat flour, white whole wheat flour, cornmeal & vital wheat gluten share a shelf.
- •Pistachios, pecans, sunflower seeds, pepitas & walnuts compete for space with those flours.
- •Is liquor a food?
- •Next to the gin and bottles of tonic is a bucket of bread dough.
- •And, to balance the carbs
- •I'll never get scurvy