Yes, it's garbage, we all know that. But, now that we've gotten that out of the way, what will you give out, or, better yet, pinch from your children's trick or treat haul?
- •Take 5
- •Milky Way
- •SmartiesYup, I love 'em.
- •SweetartsDifferent, albeit slightly, from Smarties.
- •100 Grand Bar
- •Good and Soylent (for @JeremyPivot)
- •RaisinsBecause I hate fun.Suggested by @donnie
- •Anything in an Orange wrapper.Reese's, Kit Kat, Butterfingers. All Gold Level treats.Suggested by @megaroni
- •Almond joys(Not allergy friendly, but they're my favorite and at most I'll get two kids coming by so whatever)Suggested by @linzamauve
- •Now and latersSuggested by @minabird
- •Chewy SweetheartsThe big ones that look like they should be used as deodorant disks in a toilet or urinal. Different than the small hard candy ones.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •Gummy BearsPreferably Haribo but I'll take an off brand too.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •A love dissecting a KitKat with my teethSuggested by @mallofamanda
- •The combo pack of skittles and Starbursts that I will eventually puke up.Suggested by @babystevens
- •Mounds Bars
- •Dark chocolate Reese's PB CupsSuggested by @dev
- •Red & pink only starbursts 🔥🔥🔥Suggested by @katvetrano