The Best Peanut Butter
In their special 'food and drink' issue, @nymag proclaimed this to be the best peanut butter they've ever tasted.
- •It's called Cream-Nut and it's made by the Koeze Company.
- •It's made of two ingredients.Virginia peanuts and salt. Period.
- •It's the best of all natural peanut butters because while it might be slightly separated, your arm won't fall off after trying to stir it back together.
- •Yes, the name may be off-putting to some.I don't really give a rats' ass about the name because this is the best peanut butter I've ever tasted.
- •For lunch, I slathered it on an apple. My dog, Vivi, stared me down til I shared the apple with her. Just sayin'.
- •I haven't been paid in any way for this endorsement, either by the peanut butter company or NY Mag. The jar of peanut butter set me back 8 bucks.
- •Need I say more?