Tonight's Dinner Setup
Friends are coming over in 4 hours. I'm more ready to cook than I've ever been.
- •Chicken breasts cut into cutlets, chilling in the 'fridge. They'll come out about 45 minutes or so before I cook them. Instructions written so I don't have to have a cookbook or iPad out to clutter my workspace.
- •Red onions, sliced and ready. Scrawled instructions on plastic wrap.
- •Olives, orange zest, fresh orange juice, fennel powder and more instructions.
- •Broken spaghetti for farro pilaf.
- •Farro and shallots.
- •Chopped Italian parsley with info.
- •Ashley Rodriguez's incredible salted chocolate chunk cookies. They were already made & frozen. I just baked them off this morning. Ice cream is in the freezer, too!
- •Hors d'oeuvres on their way home with my wife. Salad to be made shortly. Dressing's made.
- •Table's set. Vacuum cleaner in top left corner of photo will be put away.
- •Wine's chilling, too!!
- •Now I can enjoy cocktail hour. Fingers crossed that I don't enjoy it so much, that I throw away all my plastic wrap cue cards!