Already on li.st? Open in app.
Seeings how Chris Stapleton has the greatest cover of any song probably ever in his rendition of George Jones' "Tennessee Whiskey" I feel like there's nothing he couldn't hit out of the ball park. Here are some I would love to hear.
- 1.Purple Rain -Prince
- 2.Sittin' on the dock of the bay-Otis Redding.
- 3.If drinkin' don't kill me- George Jones
- •5. MulanThis cracks the top five for the sole reason it was always LIT in music class back in 2nd grade. That "I'm gonna make a man out of you" was heat idc what anyone says.
- •4. PocahontasThe soundtrack is one of the best in all of the Disney movies. Plus the story is one of the best.
- •3. MiracleI couldn't tell you one thing about Hockey, or its rules, but this movie gives me chills every time I watch it. Kurt Russell has tons of lines in this movie that get me next level hype. May do a list solely on that some time.
We've all been in dyersburg, and needed to take a slam, so I'm gonna list the best choices you have if you find yourself in this unfortunate situation.
- •Lowes.By far the best place to take a slam in public. Why? Who visits lowes for the most part? Men. Men take some nasty shits. Nothing to be ashamed of here. Plus handicap bathroom. Relax, you're in public restroom heaven. Let it fly. Downside: there isn't one.
- •Arby'sBrand new bathroom, and it's a one person with a lock that shows the restroom is occupied. It's no ideal because the counter is right there facing you when you walk in, so if you're just going in to drop some bombs they're gonna know. It is very new, and super clean, though.
- •Enterprise Rent A CarOnce again this isn't ideal, but sometimes you just can't make it all the way to Lowes. Biggest upside is its clean, and a 1 seater. Also it can take anything you can dish out. I know from experience. John Dodds himself has taken some MAJOR ground shaking shits in there, and it took it like a champ. It is a very small office, however, and the employees will ask how they can help you. Best advice is to keep your head down, and make a b line in, and out.