TIS Picks - The 5 best videos on 3D-printing
Shaping the future is not only about digital possibilities. 3D-printing, industry 4.0, smart materials...the future will look different too! Here is our pick from the 5 best and most breathtaking videos on 3D-printing | Share your videos on 3D-printing in the comments!
- •A 3D-printer for fabricAs a successful Kickstarter campaign Electrooms 3D-printer of fabrics is opening the world of sustainable fashion and design: http://www.tis.tv/video/electroloom-kickstarter-video.
- •Bridge printingUsing a 3D-printer to print a bridge in mid air and on site. Endless possibilities ahead: www.tis.tv/video/mx3d-bridge-visualisation.
- •Electronical scrapmetal 3D-printerInventor Kodjo Afate Gnikou, living in Togo, made a 3D-printer from $100,- dollars worth of scrapmetal: http://www.tis.tv/video/made-in-togo-a-3d-printer-from-electronic-scrap-global-3000.
- •Personalized shoesAdidas has taken the next step in personalized shoes with Futurecraft 3D, a unique 3D-printed running shoe: http://www.tis.tv/video/adidas-futurecraft-3d.
- •3D-printed glassEngineers at MIT developed a process for 3D-printing with glass, combining ancient techniques with modern technology: http://www.tis.tv/video/mit-made-a-3d-printer-that-uses-glass.