TIS Picks - The 5 best videos on Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality is a computer-simulated reality that artificially creates sensory experiences, which can include sight, touch, hearing and smell. Here's our top 5 pick from the best and most breathtaking videos on Virtual Reality | Share your videos about VR in the comments!
- 1.GloveOne - feel VRFrom fooling your eyes to fooling your body. Now you can also FEEL Virtual Reality with the GloveOne. It will give you a sense of actually interacting with the objects in Virtual Reality: http://www.tis.tv/video/these-gloves-allow-you-to-feel-virtually-reality.
- 2.Minecraft in VRSee how the Microsoft Hololens makes it possible to put your Minecraft world on the dining room table: http://www.tis.tv/video/%e2%98%85-playing-minecraft-with-oculus-vr-headset-e3-2015-hd.
- 3.Quarterback training with VRBy simulating what the defense will do, quarterbacks can virtually go through their offense strategy. Stanford University's football team at the forefront of sports revolution: http://www.tis.tv/video/stanford-football-at-the-forefront-of-virtual-reality-quarterback-training.
- 4.Playing games with VRSee what the possibilities are with VR and share that feeling with your friends and family: http://www.tis.tv/video/virtual-reality-steamvr-featuring-the-htc-vive.
- 5.The first VR roller coasterMake roller coasters even more exciting by adding Samsung Gear VR. Six Flags America will be the very first: http://www.tis.tv/video/six-flags-magic-mountain-announces-north-americas-first-virtual-reality-coaster.