Running Thoughts on My Run Home From Work
Training for a half marathon next month, means long runs & a whole lot of thoughts.
- •Hey this new Justin Bieber song isn't too bad. Great running music.
- •I wonder if anyone from work is driving past me. Man, that would be clutch.
- •Wait would it be clutch? I probably look oaf-ish when I run.
- •No there's no way I look oaf-ish. I mean I'm not looking as suave as the Chariots of Fire fellas, but I'm no oaf.
- •I hope I have the keys to my apartment.
- •Oh looks like I accidentally put that Justin Bieber song in my Spotify™ Premium playlist twice. I don't mind hearing it again!
- •What is a La Cienega?
- •That definitely was an Exec from work in that Tesla that just passed. Perfecto! I have elevator convo ammunition now.
- •Do I sweat too much?
- •Oy, when you listen to this Bieber lyrics they are a little rapey aren't they?
- •Dude when I get home, I'm gunna cook the hell out of some quinoa.
- •Has LA changed me?
- •Only 1 more mile left!
- •Is Meg Ryan "OK" ?
- •I wish this 'no mans land' between Ktown and Silverlake had a name.
- •"Honey, I'm home!"
- •I need to stop calling my roommate "honey."
- •It's quinoa time.Sung to the tune of "it's t-shirt time" aka Jersey Shore.