Return to li.st
I deleted my li.st account back in June. It felt necessary at the time but I've found myself missing it more and more. So I'm back. I'll never delete again because I didn't realize deleting is a REAL delete. Like everything is gone forever. 😕 I lost all my friends and lists. Time to rebuild! Here is what I missed most about this community:
- •The humorReal life stories, anecdotes, gifs, jokes, etc. Some of the funniest people in the world use this app.
- •The loveLi.st users care about each other and this community. I've seen so much love and support given to others by fellow listers since I first joined. I've missed being a teeny tiny part of that.
- •The photographyWhether it is personal photos or professional ones copied li.st is always a gorgeous place to look around and see the world through the eyes of others.
- •Fellow educatorsI love following other teachers. I hope I can find all the ones I used to have on here. Teacher humor and war stories are always a welcome sight when I open this app.
- •Fellow nerdsLots of fellow Star Wars and Marvel fans up in here
- •Fellow sports fansEven if we don't cheer for the same teams there is positivity and good-natured ribbing between sports fans on here. No venom-spewing or hating like you find on Twitter or Instagram.
- •Fellow Trump non-supportersI dislike the label "liberal" (and conservative for that matter) and never align myself with a political party but I like that a majority of this community agrees with the notion that our President is a terrible human being.
- •She's my favorite lister and I missed her lists. 😃