Summer of '17
My summer vacation officially ends tomorrow as I head back to school on Thursday. Highlights of the last six weeks have included a two week trip to California and a weekend visit to the Philadelphia area for my cousin's wedding. This is my photographic farewell to the summer of 2017.
- •Muir WoodsProbably my favorite place of our Cali trip. Beautiful redwoods and hiking.
- •A seldom photographed bridge in San Fran
- •Here it is again!
- •And again!!
- •Bay BridgeWe had an amazing dinner one night practically underneath it.
- •Lands End Lookout, San Fran
- •Monterey Bay AquariumMy 2nd favorite place we visited. The sea otters and seals were adorable.
- •Pebble Beach Golf Club, 18th green
- •CarmelDefinitely my favorite pic of the trip.
- •Quick stop at some street in Beverly HillsWe ate at a really fancy restaurant called Cheesecake Factory
- •Wizarding World of Harry Potter!My 3rd favorite place on the trip 🤓
- •Santa Monica
- •No caption needed
- •San DiegoThe Germans named it this in 1904. San Diego means "a whale's vagina" in German.
- •Valley Forge
- •The OG