10 EXAMPLES OF HOW TO FLIRT ON LINKEDIN
If you are in a profession / career that doesn't peer pressure you into creating a LinkedIn profile, be thankful! I've grown to accept it only as a place to allow coworkers to keep professional contacts current, and provide a smokescreen away from places such as The List App (where my true personality is on display).
- 1.Post updates after dark announcing your interest in filling openings.
- 2.Provide details of your "job" performance.
- 3.Endorse others for "Brand Penetration"
- 4.Congratulate someone for their new position.
- 5.Add important letters after your name or title to detail intent, such as: MBA, PHD, DTF.
- 6.Message someone saying, "according to the data I see, I'm trending up"
- 7.Spark her fiscal sense by requesting a cost analysis of something by asking "is it worth it?"
- 8.Inquire if her company is hiring by saying "can I work it?"
- 9.It's important to highlight your skill flexibility, that as roles change you can adapt and succeed. Tell her that you can "Put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."
- 10.After a hot discussion of supply and demand with increasing economies of scale, don't say "was it good for you too?" The proper thing to say is "Next steps?"