BIGGEST VEGAS MISTAKES
Sleep isn't in the cards tonight due to all the adrenalin I have on Vegas Eve. As with most sleepless nights, I think about mistakes I've made.
- 1.Thinking a Britney Spears perfume set would be a good gift to bring back for the woman I've been dating for a few months.It was a "set" of four different fragrances. This is why I deserve to be single. (Still got that "work bitch" magnet - that was a solid gift, to myself.)
- 2.Walking to the In-N-Out Burger.I'm not the only one I know who has attempted the way-longer-than-you-think voyage exactly once. The right of passage is lowlighted by a sketchy stretch under the highway.
- 3.Not getting married.Every year I joke about how I hope to fall into a meet-and-wed situation.
- 4.Not buying poker chips.Here's something that I aim to correct this year. Every year I want to go to the gaming discount warehouse and buy decommissioned chips as an upgrade to my home set. I've already sold away the chips I had to make room.
- 5.Betting money on Villanova.Every year I get lost in the beauty of Coach Jay Wright's eyes and impeccable style. Every year I root for them and put my money behind it. Even when they win they don't cover.