IF I EVER WRITE A MEMOIR IT WILL PROBABLY BE CALLED
- •It's Not Whether You Win Or Lose, It's Whether It Makes A Good Story Or NotMy mofo motto.
- •Chasing FunMy exhausting pursuit of happiness
- •You Won't See Any Statues Of Me (or how I was a pioneer of online dating before it was socially acceptable)Yes, I was able to use MySpace to background check "winks"
- •AIM To Please: a story of a boy who learned how to type through AOL Instant Messenger crushesNobody types faster
- •Behind the Lead ApronA woman I dated once accused me of having a "lead apron around my feelings" and I'll never make anybody forget it