AMUSING PHOTOS FROM WORK
Because work can be grueling and hard, it's nice to capture the humorous moments!
- •When my clogs matched the surgical instrumentMy Dansko clogs looked like an oil slick and the scrub tech pointed out that these fancy biopsy forceps did, too!
- •This book I came across on the post-surgical unitSomeone brought this in as a joke, right? 😬 Right?? 😧
- •This patient's Chief Complaint on my clinic schedule😐 This is "fun" with a big dollop of sarcasm. Turns out she didn't actually have anything crawling around there. Whew! but I still tossed the white coat I was wearing and double scrubbed my hands after the visit.
- •The best free lunch I could scrounge up as a residentFrom the Ambulatory Surgery Center. It's not even Diet Coke, boooo! But I do love cheddar cheese, so thanks.
- •When I wore mismatching shoes to workI am that person. That person who literally got dressed in the dark because the sun was not up when I was getting ready for work.
- •Last day of residency as chief on OBThe only time you'll see me smiling while on the phone with a nurse while putting in orders while getting hammer paged.
- •This stuffed toy ovary @ohsteph got me
- •Seeing my name on the OR surgery schedule board for the first time as an attending!Is this real life?? The scrub tech and I are friends and she wrote the board that day, hence the ❤️
- •This surprise picture I had waiting for me when I returned to my officeMy co-worker and I have a ginormo crush on Michael Fassbender. She taped this to my computer screen while I was giving a patient information about HPV. This is why we are friends!
- •This cute babyMy former chief's baby who was tolerating my hugs during a quick visit. He's like, "OMG, stahhhp."