BEST DRUNK HISTORY RE-ENACTMENTS (SO FAR)
- 1.Lewis & Clark - Nashville (Season 1, Episode 7)Tony Hale, Taran Killam, Aubrey Plaza. So many good lines. Best line: "Mercury! On your genitals! Come on!!" My favorite of all time.
- 2.John Adams vs. Thomas Jefferson - Philadelphia (Season 2, Episode 9)Joe Lo Truglio and Jerry O'Connell
- 3.Daniel Inouye's Historic Moment - Hawaii (Season 2, Episode 7)Steven Yeun
- 4.The Kellogg brothers and the invention of cornflakes - Detroit (Season 1, Episode 6)Luke and Owen Wilson
- 5.Jim Thorpe Trains for the Decathalon - athletes (Season 2, Episode 9)Jason Momoa
- 6.Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner - Nashville (Season 1, Episode 7)Casey Wilson
- 7.Mary Dyer - Massachusetts (Season 1, Episode 4)Winona Ryder and Michael Cera