BEST EVERYTHING BUT THE NEWS EPISODES FROM PBS
It's like if Michael Bluth decided to become a field reporter for PBS in the Silicon Valley.
- •Ride share Wars: Uber, Lyft & Sidecar (Season 1, Episode 2)"It turns out there's more than one player in town. I'm here outside Lyft, where anyone who owns a car can sign up and start earning. Something that this underpaid reporter is seriously considering. (To the cameraman: You obviously can't use that, but it's not a bad idea!)
- •Modern Love: JDate, Match.com, and Grindr (Season 1, Episode 3)"How tall are you really?" "I would say 6'2." "Be honest." "5'11?"
- •Thirty Thousand Steps: The Fitbit Saga (Season 1, Episode 5)"Calorie, calorie, calorie..." And also--Cal represent!
- •The Only Shirt You'll Ever Need (Season 2, Episode 5)"So, the company just makes black V...black V neck T-shirts." "We don't even make them."
- •A "Short" Visit to Chubbies (Season 2, Episode 4)"What do you guys think about the notion of start ups in the Bay Area that are not solving the big issues out there?"
- •America's Smallest Tech Giant"I bought the place in 2011 when the market was down." "You must've been 2 or 3 when you made that deal."