BEST SONGS FROM THE SMITHS/MORRISSEY
I tried to rank them and gave up because I kept moving songs to the top. They're all good! 🎧
- •This Charming Man - The Smiths"I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear."
- •Sing Your Life - Morrissey"Make no mistake my friend, all of this will end. So sing it now. All of the things you love. All the things you loathe"
- •Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths"I was happy in a haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now"
- •Headmaster Ritual - The Smiths"I want to go home. I don't want to stay. Give up education as a bad mistake"
- •There's A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths"Driving in your car, I never never want to go home"
- •Unhappy Birthday - The Smiths"I've come to wish you an unhappy Birthday 'Cause you're evil and you lie"
- •Picadilly Palare - Morrissey"It may all end tomorrow or it could go one forever (in which case I'm doomed)"
- •Tomorrow - Morrissey"Tomorrow, will it really come?"
- •Hairdresser in Fire - Morrissey"Can you squeeze me into an empty page of your diary and psychologically save me? I've got faith in you."
- •Everyday is Like Sunday - Morrissey"Trudging slowly over wet sand, back to the bench where your clothes were stolen."
- •Panic - The Smiths"Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ..."
- •Suedehead - Morrissey"Why do you come here when you know it makes things hard for me?"
- •The More You Ignore Me - Morrissey"Beware, I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges."
- •Ask - The Smiths"Shyness is nice and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to."
- •This Night Has Opened My Eyes - The Smiths"The dream has gone, but the baby is real. Oh, you did a good thing. She could have been a poet or she could have been a fool. Oh, you did a bad thing. And I'm not happy and I'm not sad."
- •Girlfriend in a Coma"There were times when I could have murdered her...but you know I would hate anything to happen to her."Suggested by @eatthelove
- •William It Was Really Nothing - The Smiths"Would you like to marry me? And if you'd like you can buy the ring. I don't dream of anyone—but myself."Suggested by @therichdale