COMMERCIALS FROM CHILDHOOD
Back in my day you couldn't fast forward through commercials. These were some of my favorites...
- •"It will hurt if I swallow." - ChlorasepticWait...is that Anna Chlumsky?? More juice, please! http://youtu.be/bU5ms9ZJzj4
- •"Where's the beef?" - Wendy's
- •"Pardon me..." - Grey Poupon
- •Rice Krispies treat commercialSuggested by @jenny
- •Peter comes home for Christmas!Suggested by @jenny
- •"What do you mean you're in, you've got no chips!" - Survival InsuranceSuggested by @Jen
- •"How many puppies are there inside?" -Puppy SurpriseSuggested by @yrfriendrachel
- •"I learned it by watching you!"Suggested by @abbinka
- •"Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearing?"Suggested by @braffertyb
- •Mr Microphonehttp://youtu.be/0b7iiMG2Hr8 "Hey good lookin' we'll be back to pick you up later"Suggested by @bdot
- •"I'm the doodle bear, I come with pens for writing on..." http://youtu.be/Ein9cVnK6M0Suggested by @mckl
- •Calgon take me away!
- •Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
- •Ive fallen + I can't get up!
- •You're not fully clean unless you're zest fully clean!
- •My buddy, my buddy, my buddy my buddy + me!
- •Nextel easily the most memorableSuggested by @KidVicious