I have a thing for cool or intriguing doors, especially when I'm travelling. These are some of my favorites from the past couple years. (Yay @john for Draft Week!)
- •Edinburgh Castle
- •Elevator doors at Ace Hotel in LA
- •Royal Mews, London
- •The Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland
- •NOLA (again)
- •Church door in Oban, Scotland
- •Oban Distillery tasting room
- •Georgetown UniversityOne year, Georgetown had a poster with various doors found on campus as part of the Doors of Georgetown trivia game. I want this poster!
- •Anthropologie during a saleIt's so inviting! How can I resist?