FOODS THAT TASTE BETTER WITH MAGGI SEASONING
I grew up eating Maggi seasoning. I love its savory and salty goodness! Unlike other condiments from my childhood, like Sriracha and Nutella, Maggi has not blown up yet. People are missing out!
- •White riceI ate this so much in college when I was low on cash.
- •Garlic buttered noodlesOne of the best comfort foods made even better!
- •Corn, avocado, tomato, mozzarella, and sweet onion saladOne day I decided to dress it with Maggi and olive oil. Yum!
- •Chicken wonton soupChicken broth, Trader Joe's chicken cilantro mini wontons, sliced baby bella mushrooms, bok choy, Maggi, and black pepper. My favorite lazy dinner!
- •Sticky riceI know, still rice, but when you eat a ton of rice it feels like a different ball game. My mom used to roll the sticky rice into "snake" shapes for me to dip into the Maggi 😊
- •Scrambled eggsJust a couple shakes over the eggs in the pan
- •SrirachaMaggi + Sriracha = Yummy dipping sauce for chicken or crispy fried tofu
- •I love you MAGGI ❤️