LIFE LESSONS FROM MY IROBOT ROOMBA
I love watching my little iRobot puttering about the place, happily getting shit done. You, sir, are an inspiration 🌟 (@furtadomf you must get one!)
- •Don't give up!When there's an obstacle in your way, persevere and find a way around it.
- •If you don't get it right the first time, walk away and come back to it.It's crazy to keep butting your head against something and doing the same thing over and over again without success. Take a break and approach it from a different direction. Literally!
- •You must rest and recharge.You don't have unlimited energy. Know when you need to call it a day and dock for a while. You'll do a better job afterwards.
- •You need to purge the garbage to keep going.Dump out all the shit that you've collected over time. It's toxic and it's weighing you down!
- •Double and triple check.If it's important, make sure it's done right.
- •Sometimes, taking a zig zag route is more enjoyable than pursuing a straight one.See what you encounter along the way!
- •Things are more fun when you take a spin on the floor.Dance! Find a way to have fun doing what you do. Easier said than done, but worth a try ^_^
- •A newer model may come along, but if you keep working hard you will be appreciated.💗