LITTLE THINGS I LOVED ABOUT JON STEWART ON THE DAILY SHOW
Sob! It's his last week on The Daily Show and I don't know what I'll do with myself after tomorrow night. He's a part of my routine! Anyway, everyone knows why he was so good on the show. These are the little things he did that I loved.
- •He always had a pen and paper on his desk.This is old school and classy. Sometimes he'd spin the paper around or pretend to write something down.
- •The way he used "Can I tell you something?" during interviews to lead into a jokeEvery time he'd say it, my ears would perk up because I knew something funny or clever was coming.
- •His real eyes-closed-lean-over-the-desk belly laughs were contagious!I would literally laugh out loud by myself and love it!
- •He went salt and pepper gray really well.😍
- •The way he'd lean in to talk into the guest's ear as they were going to commercial like there was still such a good conversation to be hadI want to know what you're saying!!