MY SINGLE WORKING GIRL FRIDGE CONTAINS . . .
The state of my fridge is very embarrassing. I like to cook, but I can't finish everything. I plan to save money and eat healthy, but there's always a birthday or a dinner meeting or like 50 weddings. Now, I'm on my way to a last minute dinner + drinks with a friend. See??
- •Half a dozen carry out boxes of left overs that I never got around to eating.I shouldn't even bother taking a doggie bag, but I just hate wasting food!
- •A bag of arugula that I swore I would eat, but never did.I feel guilty every time I look at it.
- •3 bottles from Pressed Juicery I bought to "detox" that I never got around to drinkingAnd now I'm afraid they're too old to drink. Ugh. 💰↘️🚽
- •Champagne!I love carbonated drinks! So refreshing. ⭐️
- •A BritaBoring, but necessary
- •A package of sliced Havarti cheeseThis I will finish before it goes bad.
- •Mini sweet peppersA new obsession
- •A tub of Irish butter, a block of German butter, and a stick of American butterI can never remember if I have butter at home when I'm at the grocery store and I hate being stuck with a dry English muffin. Need melty butter for the nooks and crannies!!
- •Free range brown eggsI looooove eggs! I'll eat them any way, but raw.