SPLURGES THAT ARE TOTALLY WORTH IT
Treat yo' self!
- •Big screen TV with Ultra HD 4KI love watching TV, so this purchase was definitely worth it! (After much insistence from my mom--she's such an enabler!) This TV looks the most like plasma, which I prefer. The downside is that regular TVs now look like computer screen monitors to me.
- •Laser hair removalSeriously, it's so worth it. I went from shaving my legs every other day to every three weeks!
- •High thread count sheetsThere's nothing like climbing into a bed with really nice sheets! Especially when I'm warm and clean after a relaxing bath or shower. Sheet Angels! 👼🏻
- •A good haircutA friend of mine put it this way: "You buy nice clothes to wear once in a while. But you wear the hair on your head everyday, so it's worth the money."
- •Dyson Animal cordless electric vacuum cleanerI love this vacuum!! My place gets super dusty, so I like to vacuum every couple days. It works well on both hardwood floors and carpet.
- •A really nice bagFew things can instantly upgrade your look (male or female) like a well made, stylish bag.
- •A well made pair of leather shoesDitto
- •High quality chef's knivesMakes cooking so much more fun
- •A really nice watchEspecially if it's understated and classic
- •LatisseDoubled the length of my eyelashes in just a few months. Better than lash extensions because I can rub my eyes and take hot showers.
- •ClairsonicI resisted this at first because my Konjac sponge was working fine, but my skin is so nice after I use the Clairsonic! Worth it.
- •Good pillows! 😴But then it just makes getting out of bed that much harder...Suggested by @ohsteph