SPORTS UNIFORMS RANKED BY HOW COMFORTABLE THEY LOOK
Ranked by someone who doesn't play team sports and has only worn a tennis uniform in high school. List inspiration: sitting at a sports bar last weekend watching various games on the TVs.
- 1.BaseballThey're like day time pajamas! ❤️
- 2.BasketballEspecially now that everything is long and baggy
- 3.SoccerThey're like summer day time pajamas!
- 4.RugbyAt least they're smart enough to wear biker shorts underneath their uniform shorts so they don't flash people. But I feel they should have more protective gear?
- 5.TennisShorts and a T-shirt are always comfortable. A pleated skirt is also comfortable as long as you're wearing short shorts underneath and know you're not showing your underwear!
- 6.GolfI mean, this is essentially what my dad wears to brunch. Must be pretty comfortable.
- 7.LacrosseIt's like this weird mix of soccer and football.
- 8.Volleyball (Including beach volleyball)If I had the body for it, I'd be totally comfortable in spandex, too!
- 9.SwimmingAs above
- 10.FootballToo much padding and gear! Obviously necessary, but it does not seem comfortable.