SPORTS UNIFORMS RANKED BY HOW COMFORTABLE THEY LOOK
Ranked by someone who doesn't play team sports and has only worn a tennis uniform in high school. List inspiration: sitting at a sports bar last weekend watching various games on the TVs.
- •BaseballThey're like day time pajamas! ❤️
- •BasketballEspecially now that everything is long and baggy
- •SoccerThey're like summer day time pajamas!
- •RugbyAt least they're smart enough to wear biker shorts underneath their uniform shorts so they don't flash people. But I feel they should have more protective gear?
- •TennisShorts and a T-shirt are always comfortable. A pleated skirt is also comfortable as long as you're wearing short shorts underneath and know you're not showing your underwear!
- •GolfI mean, this is essentially what my dad wears to brunch. Must be pretty comfortable.
- •LacrosseIt's like this weird mix of soccer and football.
- •Volleyball (Including beach volleyball)If I had the body for it, I'd be totally comfortable in spandex, too!
- •SwimmingAs above
- •FootballToo much padding and gear! Obviously necessary, but it does not seem comfortable.