List inspiration: It's going to be 80 degrees in NorCal this weekend! (Sorry @em ) Time to say goodbye to my sweaters that I only unpacked a few months ago. Back into storage you go!
- 1.Collegiate sweatshirtI look like a slob, but an educated one. Thank you very much. Plus I can put my phone, keys, and wallet in the front pocket of my hoodie pullover.
- 2.CardiganFrom work to play--so versatile!
- 3.Cable knitMakes me want to stomp around in the snow, then sit by the fireplace drinking hot cocoa.
- 4.Cowl neck (ladies), Shawl collar (men)I just like them.
- 5.Turtle neckWorn by the right person--very intriguing. Worn by the wrong person--ew.
- 7.Sweater coatSo big in the early 2000s. I paid more than I had as a college student for a J. Crew ribbed, hoodie sweater coat.
- 8.Sweater vestDown here for now. I predict it will move up the list at some point, in a revamped cut. It seems like everything comes back in style eventually.