THE LAST 5 THINGS THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD
Most humorous things just elicit a smile, which I'm perfectly happy with on a day to day basis. Oh, but a good laugh is THE BEST. I love it when I'm laughing so hard I start crying, snorting, clutching my abs, silently shaking or all of the above!
- •What We Do in the ShadowsThis mockumentary film is about four vampire roommates living in modern day Wellington, New Zealand and stars Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords. The scene where Viago, a neat freak vampire, takes his own advice to lay down newspaper and towels before biting a victim on the clean couch had me in tears! http://youtu.be/0_VWGV6_N9o
- •All the episodes of Angie TribecaThis show is just what I need after a long day at work! Silly comedy at its finest.
- •Star Wars Undercover Boss: Starkiller base (SNL)"Dude, Matt straight up sucks." http://youtu.be/FaOSCASqLsE
- •My dog Lizzie caught in the coldWe were sitting outside for dinner during sunset and it started getting cold. My mom wrapped Lizzie in a scarf grandma style. Look at her face! She's so over us.
- •This nerdy cartoonAnd I really want him to let go...you know, for science.