THINGS EVERY MEDICINE CABINET SHOULD HAVE
My medicine cabinet is actually a couple drawers of an old library card catalogue, but it holds the following...
- •Band-AidsGo ahead and get the funny ones with curse words on them, but you might be stuck rifling through the pack for the least inappropriate one to give your niece. ("Balls" could be innocent, right?)
- •Acetaminophen (Tylenol) or Ibuprofen (Motrin)I like Tylenol for headaches or fever and Motrin for cramps
- •Hydrocortisone creamFor itchy skin like eczema or an irritated patch
- •AspirinI don't use this often, but keep it on hand in case someone has chest pain concerning for a heart attack
- •TumsFor the acid reflux that comes after a yummy, spicy meal
- •BenadrylFor allergies and trouble sleeping
- •Alcohol swabsTo clean cuts. And also my phone, keys, keyboard, everything!
- •Saline for eyesIn case you need to rinse them out
- •Small scissorsBecause I'm too lazy to walk to the kitchen to get the big scissors just to cut off the annoying tag on the side of my shirt or the loose thread on the waistband of my slacks.
- •Nail clippers