THINGS MY VIETNAMESE MOM SAID WHILE WATCHING COLLEGE FOOTBALL TODAY 🏈
Picture a tiny, fobby Asian mom cheering and clapping excitedly in front of the TV 😆 (Said all in Vietnamese, except the first two)
- •"Let's Go Blue!!"Citrus Bowl: Michigan vs. Florida (She went to Michigan) 💙💛
- •"FIRST DOWN!!"Multiple times today, startling my dogs 😝
- •"This is getting boring. I want it to be more exciting!!"Citrus Bowl: 4th quarter (Michigan is killing it) Can you ever please an Asian Mom??
- •"That number 5! He's going to get MVP."Rose Bowl: Stanford vs. Iowa (She's talking about Christian McCaffrey)
- •"This ESPN app is so good!!"It's like the best thing she's ever seen 😂
- •"Oooo! That was Beautiful One!!"Rose Bowl: Stanford touchdown now 35-0
- •"Stanford is making meat of them!"Direct translation lol
- •"Sunny side up."She said distractedly when I asked her how she wanted her eggs. 🍳
- •"Oh, Michigan State lost."Cotton Bowl: Michigan State vs. Alabama (She went there for one year before transferring to Michigan.)
- •"Do you have any more wine?"🍷 Yes, yes I do.