THINGS THAT ARE SABOTAGING MY DIET RIGHT NOW
I have minimal will power.
- •The steak house downstairsMy building's hallway is flooded with the delicious smell of sizzling steak and burgers at lunch and dinner time. SCREW YOU LB STEAK! 🔪
- •Nurse potlucks on Labor & DeliveryIt's always someone's birthday, going away party, engagement party, baby shower, national holiday or a random waffle breakfast. WHY??? No, I do not want my sad salad anymore. Gimme cake, please!
- •@em 's Momofuku Corn CookiesShe comes over to make them in my kitchen and leaves me with 15 large cookies. SABOTAGE!!
- •Co-workers eating crispy bacon at morning meetingsUmm...I'll be *right* back. Just gonna go, uh, get some coffee from the hospital cafeteria...🏃🏻🏃🏻 and eat all the bacon!
- •The Food NetworkMy mom is right. Watching this channel just makes me want to eat!
- •Being on call at the hospitalI've been on call 3 weekends in a row. (Brutal!) My cravings for comfort food are uncontrollable when I'm stressed. All I want to do is eat the ever present sour cream and onion potato chips and Magnum ice cream bars in the physician lounge.