Top 10 Duran Duran Looks
Ranked by likelihood of coming back in style 🔜
- •Wind blown, sun-kissed hair, blazers and unbuttoned shirts, Miami Vice style pushed up blazer sleeves, pleated pants, white almond toe shoe with no socks, pointy lapels
- •Slouchy and distressed bomber jackets, metal snap buttons, coiffed hair, cheek bones
- •All black and white, crisp button down shirts, top buttoned, no ties, piecey bangs, left small hoop earring
- •Tan and coiffed with strong eye brows and playful smiles (my favorite look)
- •Blazers and T-shirts, iridescent fabric, blow dried bangs, snap buttons, that hat
- •Scarves, blouse-y shirts, and leather pants. I am really feeling Simon LeBon's look right now. Also, want that shade of red lipstick.
- •Scarves and Blazers free for all!
- •Nautical/military inspired gold braids, French looking black and white striped boat neck top, crunchy gelled/sprayed hair, fore-headband peeking out from underneath bangs
- •Romantic shirts, poor-man's ascots, scarves as belts (Oh, Nick. You look like a sad 80s working girl secretary, though. No.)
- •Karate Kid inspired sleeveless button-down tops, headband + bandana + sweatbands
- •~ If only I had known they were playing at Outside Lands. I would have braved the traffic, heat, and any amount of annoying festival goers to see them again!