TYPES OF PROFILE PICS YOU SEE ON BUMBLE
- 1.Running a marathon
- 2.So many marathons
- 3.Adorable childhood picIs this a new thing? I mean, it totally makes my ovaries perk up, but I'm also suspicious re: why there are so many. Who started this trend? Is there a tips page for guys that says, "Listen, ladies will love an awkward photo of you when you were a kid with your front tooth missing. TRUST."
- 4.SnowboardingWill he scoff at me in my skis french frying and pizza slicing down the hill?
- 5.GolfingI guess your backswing form looks good?
- 6.Pics with nieces and nephewswith the obligatory "this is my niece/nephew" explanation
- 7.Travel picsEiffel Tower, Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu, a beach in Thailand, etc...it's cool--I have one too ^_^
- 8.Linkdin type headshotsbetter than the mirror selfie
- 9.At a party with friendsCool, he's sociable! Not cool if he's groping scantily clad ladies, though.
- 10.Pics with his dog😍 Guys--this works. 🏆
- 11.SurfingWell, I *am* in California...
- 12.Mountain climbingI think we aren't going to want to do the same things this weekend.
- 13.Motorcycle(Ahem, organ donor cycle)