"Vintage" Trapper Keepers
Target is already advertising Back-To-School shopping and it's got me all nostalgic. I remember sitting on my bed with my new backpack, fresh notebooks, assorted pens and mechanical pencils, and class schedule spread out on the pink comforter. 💕 Trapper Keepers were my favorite! So cool. So organized. I still want these!
- 1.Paint splatters on a hot pink background and cool computer graphic bubblesWho would carry this: Artsy, cool, approachable, a genuinely nice person
- 2.White zig zags on a red background and cool computer graphic dripping waterWho would carry this: Smart, sarcastic, always ready with a witty remark, but also secretly sensitive
- 3.Pink neon light heart on a moody blue backgroundWho would carry this: Club kid who would happily give you candy bracelets and do a glow stick dance for you
- 4.Black and white tiger or zebra pattern (I can't decide) with red zig zag signatureWho would carry this: Me!! I had this one! Maybe that's why my handwriting has started looking like illegible squiggles. It was destined!
- 5.Light pink and mint green zig zag pieces with cool computer graphic water dropletsWho would carry this: Attractive, popular, Kelly Kapowski-esque
- 6.Whimsical floating balloon hearts in a Sound of Music like mountain landscapeWho would carry this: Dreamer theater kid
- 7.Red sports car, lightening, navy blue backgroundWho would carry this: Into sports and the latest gadgets or fads
- 8.Classic design in redWho would carry this: Studious, well prepared, focused, more likely to be in the library during lunch than socializing on the lawn
- 9.Rainbow with multicolored hearts ending in a cloudWho would carry this: @ladyprofessor ❤️💛💚💙💜💞