WHAT I'M WATCHING ON HULU RIGHT NOW
I love my Hulu and it's only getting better! They made smart moves snapping up The Mindy Project and offering Showtime add-ons. Since I've been having trouble sleeping lately, there has been ample opportunity to binge watch shows on line.
- •Barely FamousCan you be so pretty and still be funny? Yes. I've recommended this show to all my girl friends.
- •Candidly NicoleShe was always so much better than Paris Hilton. And now I love her even more now!
- •Difficult PeopleI identify with the opening scene where Billy and Julia are rushing to meet at a production of Annie. Why do people always ask me for directions when I'm in a hurry?
- •GangstaI don't usually watch anime unless it was on adult swim, like Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop. This anime really pulls you in. You have to watch it!
- •The Jim Gaffigan ShowI love him because he's the kind of person I'd want to have as my Lazy Afternoon buddy.
- •Foster's Home For Imaginary FriendsFinally! They offer the full episodes! I 💙 Blooregard.
- •Comedy Central PresentsStand-up comedians: I love it when you make me laugh ❤️