What I watch when I need to ground myself
A movie, a TV episode, a photo slideshow, a GIF, kids playing at the park...where do you go to feel better?
- •Scrubs (TV show)I've been up for ~ 29 hours since my call shift started yesterday afternoon. So, I'm questioning my life choices. This show feels me, though, and sometimes that's all I need. Whether it's the highs or the lows, Scrubs gets it right. Last episode I watched: "My Dumb Luck" (s7, ep9)
- •Barefoot Contessa soothes my heart and soul in a mom-ish way.Suggested by @ShawnKelly
- •Too many videos on YouTube to name for joy/comfort, but JoJo definitely calms me, so have to go with FIXER UPPER.Suggested by @cvlop61
- •Any Harry Potter, but more specifically The Sorcerers StoneIt's like wrapping up in a warm blanket and getting a hug from your momSuggested by @edoublebubs
- •Stand up specials. When I'm feeling low or scattered, laughing is always a good place to start.Suggested by @brookbabbles