WHAT TO PLAY IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME CRY
Man, oh man, do I love a good cry sometimes! Any of these will do it for me 😭
- •This Woman's Work by Kate BushFrom beginning to end (but mostly the end), I will bawl my eyes out.
- •The Johnny Walker Dear Brother spec adJust...I mean, gah! It's so sad 😩 http://youtu.be/gG4TfA3_u4I
- •Hurt by Johnny Cash covering NINOw, my heart! 💔
- •Adam's Song by Blink182"Please tell Mom this is not her fault" gets me every time.
- •The English Patient opening sceneShe looks like she's sleeping, but she's dead, you guys!! (No spoiler alert because you should have seen this already 😬)
- •War Horse (film)I watch it with tears streaming silently down my face...and I love it!
- •Runaway Train by Soul AsylumThe video makes me cry even more.
- •How To Save a Life by The FrayThere's a reason it was used on both Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs.
- •The Budweiser puppy commercial, 2015I know, I'm such a sucker. But the Clydesdales broke out of stable to rescue him! I mean, come on!! 😪 http://youtu.be/xAsjRRMMg_Q
- •Cats in the Cradle by Harry ChapinThis list wouldn't be complete without this song.
- •The Living Years by Mike and the Mechanics"It's too late when we die to admit we don't see eye to eye." I have cried in my dentist's chair while getting a routine check up. Change the radio station, please!!