3 SHOWS I'M GIVING UP ON THIS FALL (AND REPLACEMENTS I'M HOPEFUL ABOUT)
- •Gone: iZombieA good show, but I just never was that excited to watch it. My time is precious.
- •Replacement: the Good PlaceHow could Michael Schur and Kristen Bell together be anything but perfection? HOW?!!!
- •Gone: EmpireI've heard rumors that this next season is back to its former glory after going off the rails a bit last season. I can always watch it later on Hulu if that's true. Really, someone just needs to make a supercut of Cookie's scenes from each episode.
- •Replacement: This is UsWho would've thought I would be pumped to check out a show with such a stupid name that stars Mandy Moore?
- •Gone: Documentary Now!I love documentaries. So much so that I review them every month in a list no one wants. But this show just didn't do it for me. You really have to have seen the documentary they are parodying and even then I was mostly just in it for Bill Hader.
- •Replacement: AtlantaI'm not just hopeful about this one. After the first few episodes it's got my attention. I can't wait to see what it becomes.