6 SPINOFFS WE NEED(ED)
- 1.Mona and WinonaTracee Ellis Ross and Tymberlee Hill as two flight attendants on Broad City deserve their own show. Let's make this happen!
- 2.Snooki and VinnyObviously too late for this one, but it would be a whole season of them hate fucking each other. Also I'm aware I'm the only person who would watch this.
- 3.The Saperstein SiblingsThis show would be about Jean-Ralphio and his sister Mona-Lisa. Except you don't want too much of these two and you would never want to see any growth from them, so the rest of the original cast would have to play a big part in the show. Basically I just want more Parks and Rec episodes.
- 4.Young Queen CerseiIt sounds like a GoT spin off is not completely out of the realm of Westeros. George RR Martin had suggested his "Dunk and Egg" series but watching Cersei manipulate her friends and family sounds much more interesting to me.
- 5.The Real Housewives of AmericaBrandi Glanville, Nene Leakes, Teresa Giudice, Kenya Moore, Lisa Vanderpump, Vicki Gunvalson, and the mask of Adrienne Maloof live in an RV and travel from one end of America to the other learning about different subcultures and throwing wine at each other.
- 6.Titus Andromedon's facial expressionsIt's just what it sounds like. A whole show of just the different faces he makes. Maybe set to some original music sung by Titus.