ACTORS WHO HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER ON A SHOW
Sometimes actors are intentionally playing more than one character, like a twin, clone, relative, or alternate universe character. This list is all people who have come back as a completely different character for seemingly no reason.
- •Mick and Kirk, Gilmore GirlsSean Gunn
- •Frank Buffay Jr. and guy who asks Phoebe for a condom, FriendsGiovanni Ribisi
- •Tommen Baratheon and Martyn Lannister, Game of ThronesDean-Charles Chapman
- •Marty Crane and Sy Flembeck, Cheers/FrasierJohn Mahoney. These are different shows but it still counts because it all exists within the same universe.
- •Twinks and Sparkie, the Mary Tyler Moore ShowPat Finley
- •Blue man, Barbara Walters, Greta Johanssen, Maria, Elizabeth Taylor, Pamela Smew, Vlem, Martha Blanch, Dr. Beauvoir, Jadwiga, 30 RockRachel Dratch. Wasn't sure if I was going to include this or not since it's an intentional running gag, but I'll allow it.
- •Drella and Miss Celine, Gilmore GirlsAlex Borestein
- •Nolan Rayburn and Young Danny Rayburn, BloodlineOwen Teague. Sorry, not a great pic.
- •Andrea and Marcia Clark, Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtTina Fey
- •Judge Carl Robertson and George Jefferson, the Fresh Prince of Bel AirSherman Hemsley
- •Nick and graphic design guy, the OfficeNelson Franklin. Could only find the one pic.
- •Seth Meyers and Matt, the Mindy ProjectSeth Meyers
- •Vaughn Wysel and Jared, Sex and the CityJustin Theroux