Best Christmas episodes!
Thanks for this request, @solena!
- •That '70s Show, The Christmas PartyHyde is still vying for Donna's affection and gets her a sweet gift while Eric gets her some shitty perfume. Also the police come for the tree the gang chops down illegally in order to keep the money Red gave Eric to buy one.
- •SNL ft. Alec Baldwin (1998)Classic.
- •Friends, the One with the Holiday ArmadilloRoss wants to teach his son about Hanukkah but the only costume he can find is a giant fucking armadillo. Then Chandler walks in as Santa and fucks everything up.
- •Friends, the One with the RoutineMonica and Ross dance as extras in a taping of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, doing a routine they made up when they were kids. While this is happening, everyone else searches for the presents Monica has bought them to make sure they buy comparable gifts.
- •South Park, Mr. Hankey the Christmas PooKyle feels left out of the Christmas festivities in town because he is Jewish. He is visited by a singing poop named Mr. Hankey who tries to cheer him up. The only problem is, much like the WB frog, he only is anthropomorphic in Kyle's presence, so he ends up showing his friends a box of regular old feces.
- •The Simpsons, The Simpsons Roasting on an Open FireNot only is this the pilot to this great show, it's the origin story to how the Simpsons got they're not-so-great dog, Santa's Little Helper.
- •The Office, A Benihana ChristmasMichael and "his boys" go for a Benihana lunch to help him feel better after a breakup. The rest of the office plans for two competing parties, Pam and Karen vs Angela. Also, THAT kiss happens. (EDIT: no it doesn't.)
- •The Office, Christmas PartyMichael brings an iPod for his Secret Santa/office crush Ryan, but gets pissed when given a handmade potholder by Phyllis and turns the game into Yankee Swap. Not great for Jim who plucked up the courage to give Pam an intimate note that ends up in Dwight's hands.
- •Seinfeld, the StrikeYou cannot leave the Festivus episode off a list like this. Get ready to air your grievances.
- •Arrested Development, Afternoon DelightMichael and Maebe accidentally sing a sexually suggestive song together at the holiday party.
- •The O.C., The Best Chrismukkah EverI haven't seen this in like 10 years but I know if I leave it off someone will be like "you forgot Chrismukkah," in the comments.
- •Community, Abed's Uncontrollable ChristmasA stop motion animation episode as seen through the eyes of the ever strange but insightful Abed.
- •30 Rock, LudachristmasJack is convinced there's no way the Lemon family can be as perfect and Christmassy as they seem...aaaand he was right.
- •Downton Abbey, Christmas at Downton AbbeyWe all finally get what we were forced to want as two distant cousins make out.