CGI MOVIE SCENES I WANT TO SEE REDONE
I know some people will HATE this idea, but for me the passage of time just makes old CGI distracting. Perhaps one day I would grow to accept it like I do the special effects and transitional wipes in the original Star Wars...but I doubt it.
- •Neville accidentally flying and then falling in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- •Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneRedo the troll to, while we're at it.
- •When the castle crumbles at the end of Mystery MenCould not find a gif or a pic but it basically looks like a deflating bouncy castle.
- •The pirate skeletons in Pirates of the CarribeanI'm thinking specifically when they are throwing Keira Knightly around on the makeshift trampoline.
- •Twilight (the first one)All of it. Just redo it all.
- •Samuel L Jackson's speech in Deep Blue SeaThis is probably my favorite scene of anything ever. But I wouldn't mind a touch up.
- •Legolas climbs a mumakil in Lord of the Rings: Return of the KingAll the CGI is great in this movie, how did they hoke up this one scene?