MOVIE MOMENTS THAT MAKE YOU EXPLODE WITH EMOTION
What makes you go 😭😍😖😫😵
- •"Come, Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!!!"😭😭😭😭😭😭
- •In the final Harry Potter movie when Harry and co. come in to the room of requirement through the portrait and the old-school theme song playsCan you barf due to joy?
- •The Lion King stampedeThis is about 5 minutes of movie where you feel every feeling ever.
- •That scene in Good Will Hunting where Sean (Robin Williams) repeatedly tells Will (Matt Damon) "It's not you fault." And then Will just bursts into these child-like sobs.😭😭😭😭😭 💔💔💔💔💔💔 Every time, man.Suggested by @emilypeterson
- •The Carl and Ellie montage from Pixar's "Up"Major feels, man❤️❤️❤️😥😥😥😥Suggested by @BWN_7
- •The scene in Terms of Endearment when Shirley MacLaine screams "Give her the shot!"Suggested by @ktexcelsior
- •StepmomThe whole. freaking. movie.Suggested by @kelseyjameson