PLAYING MATCHMAKER FOR GAME OF THRONES
- •Littlefinger and VarysOn the TV show, the sexual tension between these two is so thick you could drown in it. They could be the Mr. and Mrs. Smith of old, always trying to out scheme each other and possibly even kill each other–as long as someone else does the dirty work.
- •Asha Greyjoy and Tyrion LannisterShe seduced her brother because it amused her, he’s a high-born dwarf that ekes out what little pleasure he can from his daily pain. Their twisted ways of viewing the world make them the couple attending dinner parties ironically while snickering in the corner.
- •Sansa Stark and Samwell TarlyMaybe not what comes to mind when you consider Sansa’s obsession with dreamy dashing men. But Sam’s rigid sense of honor and morals, bravery and loyalty, he’s just the “true knight” she’s been looking for. These two are the duo you see holding hands in the mall and think how is he with her?! Chivalry goes a long way…
- •Bronn and YgritteThe wild woman might be the only one to keep the unscrupulous sellsword faithful. But could he rouse his lazy ass to steal her from her bedroom window in the first place?
- •Cersei Lannister and Lord VoldemortBecause, really, who in the series could be evil enough for her? My first thought was Ramsay Snow (too needy for approval) or a White Walker (probably not great in bed), but the Dark Lord has the skill and influence to hold her attention for the long haul. Talk about your power couple.