PUNCTUATION YOU DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED
Or: old-school emojis
- •The InterrobangFor when you're asking an exclamatory rhetorical question. "How dare you==>" (said Mindy Kaling-style)
- •Rhetorical question markFor asking a regular old rhetorical question. "Is Donald Trump not pulling off the best gag ever right now==>"
- •Certitude pointFor saying something with unwavering conviction. "The interrobang is the coolest name for punctuation ever==>"
- •The question/exclamation commaFor when you want to ask a question or exclaim in the middle of a sentence. "I'm amazed==> how did you even know==> I wanted a life-size cutout of Ryan Gosling for Christmas!"
- •The ElRey markFor polite excitement. "I'm looking forward to the next season of Modern Family==>"
- •Doubt pointFor expressing doubt. "I'm not really sure how I feel about Bill Murray's Christmas special==> I think I liked it==>"
- •Acclamation pointMeant to indicate welcome or goodwill. "Welcome to my bedroom, life-size Ryan Gosling cutout==>"