REPLACED CHARACTERS RANKED BY HOW MUCH WE MISSED THEIR ABSENCE
I know I probably missed some of your favorites, but I could only include the ones I have personally seen and missed. Or, rather, not missed at all. (Also I know some of my pics are backward.) Thanks for this great request, @kates08!
- 12.The Fat Lady, Harry PotterThis was a good move.
- 11.Carol, FriendsIt's hard to miss someone you forgot about. Sorry, Carol 1.
- 10.Daario Naharis, Game of ThronesYeah, Daario 1 was not correct.
- 9.Rachel, the Dark KnightI thought both of these actresses were equally bad in these movies, but I have a special dislike for Maggie Gyllenhaal.
- 8.Victoria, TwilightDidn't care for either, but Victoria 1 was in Under the Dome and that's an automatic strike against someone in my book.
- 7.Bobby Draper, Mad MenWait, there were different Bobbys?
- 6.Jim Rhodes, Iron ManThe second Iron Man was the worst so we had more important things to focus on than which Rhodey we like best.
- 5.Lily, Modern FamilyLily 1 was fine except that she couldn't talk. But that wasn't her fault! They're both cute.
- 4.Morgan, Boy Meets WorldI liked the sass from Morgan 1. And she's the Morgan I remember.
- 3.Dumbledore, Harry PotterFirst off, I believe Michael Gambon is the one true Dumbledore. He just should have been cast in the role from the start. The reason this one's so high up is it's just sad he got the part because Richard Harris died.
- 2.Laurie Foreman, That '70s ShowI very much feel that the first Laurie is the only Laurie. Why replace her though? You were near the end of the show, this character didn't need to come back.
- 1.Aunt Viv, The Fresh Prince of Bel AirDon't get me wrong. I like Aunt Viv 2 very much. But she was the kind of mom/aunt who baked cookies and gave hugs. Aunt Viv 1 was a badass who wanted to fight against inequality and did NOT give a fuck and bake your own damn cookies.