SERVANTS RANKED BY SERVITUDE
And by servitude I mean attitude. (Also, I KNOW not every maid or butler in the history of TV is on here but I'm just including some of the characters from shows I've seen.)
- 1.Peepers, Another PeriodWill do anything for his mistress. Anything.
- 2.Carson, Downton AbbeyPropriety!!! Order!!! Respect!!! This is what Carson is all about. Also some fatherly love for that bitch Lady Mary.
- 3.Dorota, Gossip GirlLoyal and lovable, she is both friend and mother figure to Blair.
- 4.Alice, the Brady BunchProfessional, yes. But not afraid to throw in the occasional zinger.
- 5.Mr. Bates and Anna, Downton AbbeyBasically have the same disposition. They value their jobs but their #1 priority is each other.
- 6.Rosie, the JettsonsYou can expect as much sass from her as housework.
- 7.Spratt, Downton AbbeyKind of a little shit, but still wants to do well.
- 8.Woodhouse, ArcherWhen he's not drugged out of his mind he puts up with a lot of crap from Archer.
- 9.Thomas, Dowton AbbeyA little fucker for sure. Maybe he got better at the end but his whole life revolved around scheming for a while.
- 10.Geoffry, the Fresh Prince of Bel AirHis last name may have been Butler but why this man became a servant is beyond me. He studied at Oxford for crying out crap!