SHOWS WHERE ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS PAIR UP WITH EACH OTHER
These only count if all the main characters have hooked up with another main character. So Friends doesn't count because Phoebe never got together with anyone (just some joke kissing). Hopefully this makes sense...
- •Shadowhunters(This is cheating a little because I stopped watching the show and am going with the books here.) Clary and Jace, Isabelle and Simon, Magnus and Alec.
- •The Big Bang TheoryPenny and Leonard, Penny and Raj, Bernadette and Howard, Amy and Sheldon
- •Saved by the BellZack and Kelly, AC and Jessie, Zack and Lisa, Screech and Kelly (my memory's a little fuzzy on this one, but I'm sure almost everyone was kissing everyone.)
- •That '70s ShowEric and Donna, Jackie and Kelso, Jackie and Fez, Jackie and Hyde
- •How I Met Your MotherMarshall and Lily, Ted and Robin, Barney and Robin
- •One Tree HillNathan and Peyton, Nathan and Haley, Lucas and Peyton, Karen and Dan, Dan and Deb, Brooke and Lucas, Brooke and Mouth, Karen and Keith, Keith and DebSuggested by @kittykat36
- •Gossip GirlBlair and Nate, Blair and Chuck, Blair and Dan, Serena and Dan, Serena and Nate, Vanessa and Dan, Vanessa and Nate, Lily and Rufus, Jenny and ChuckSuggested by @annie_teee
- •GleeFinn and Rachel, Rachel and Puck, Finn and Quinn, Puck and Quinn, Puck and Santana, Puck and Mercedes, Sam and Mercedes, Sam and Quinn, Sam and Rachel, Sam and Santana, Sam and Brittany, Brittany and Santana, Finn and Santana, probably more that I can't think of...Suggested by @emmma
- •The OCSuggested by @shaneanderson