TV DUOS I WANT TO MAKE TRIOS
- •Key and Peele, Key and PeeleI would probably have to be the silent partner because no one wants to see me do sketch comedy (except my Mom).
- •Abbi and Ilana, Broad CityI think if there were two Abbis in the group they would stay inside a lot more.
- •Watson and Sherlock, SherlockI'm far too dumb to be of any real use to them, but maybe they would keep me around if...if....I can't think of anything. I really am dumb.
- •Lorelai and Rory, Gilmore GirlsOh! to be the third Gilmore. Most likely the younger daughter whom Lorelai has a lot of problems with and has to become an enforcer and I end up ruining the show.
- •Daggett and Norbert, Angry BeaversI know Bing already tried to insert himself into this brothership, but I can promise I would be far less annoying. Maybe.
- •Kenan and Kel, Kenan and KelBack in the day I wanted to be friends with these two so bad. Maybe also Kel's girlfriend. Not much has changed.
- •Taystee and Poussey, Orange is the New BlackWell...if I join it would just be a duo again, I guess. 😭😭😭
- •Mary-Kate and Ashley, So Little TimeI would have given my right arm to have been in the Olsen triplets. You could totally have told us apart that way though.
- •Julie and Billy, Difficult PeoplePop-culture obsessives full of venom and vitriol! Sign me up! Either we would get along perfectly or they would rip me to shreds.
- •Rachel and Quinn, UnrealThey needed me to steer them away from that "money, dick, power" tattoo.
- •Scully and Mulder, the X-FilesOn second thought...maybe not. 🏃🏼💨...👽