TV Moms That You're Glad Aren't Yours
Thanks for this list request, @jwill829!
- •Nancy BotwinI mean, her son was masturbating to a naked picture of her, then later killed someone. Enough said.
- •Cersei LannisterHaving Cersei as a mother means you would be the product of incest and would have a 100% chance of dying as an adolescent. But if the former is true then the latter doesn't seem so bad.
- •Emily GilmoreYes, deep down she cares, but can you imagine having to live up to those expectations? Also, that icy stare...*shudder*
- •Betty DraperI think if it were not the time that it was, Betty would NOT have had children. She seemed like a woman who wanted to go on adventures. Being a mom and a housewife wasn't her cup of tea. Also that weird thing with Glen...
- •Malory ArcherReally does care about her son, but shows it in a way that can seriously fuck a kid up.
- •Vicki GunvalsonI wouldn't want any Real Housewife to be my mother but Vicki is a new level. This woman is so controlling and desperate for her kids' love that it makes me feel smothered just watching!
- •Lindsay BluthSometimes forgets she has a daughter. Good thing Maebe is so well adjusted and has her cousin to lean on.
- •Miriam PatakiHelga's mom was such a downer. All she did was whine and mope around. Although now I think she might be depressed or an alcoholic. Probably both. Heavy shit for a cartoon.
- •Judy GellerMost of these moms you can say "but deep down inside, they care!" Can we say that here? She's constantly favoring Ross (who is the worst) and making Monica feel like shit. Fucking Judy.
- •Lori-Ann SchmidtA roller-coaster junkie who abandoned the search for her lost child? Danke but no danke.
- •Any mother on It's Alway Sunny in PhiladelphiaNo wonder all those guys are so demented.
- •Mindy LahiriShe's always at work or galavanting around town with friends WHEN SHE SHOULD BE AT HOME WITH HER BABY!!! (Just kidding. Fuck you, haters.)